Listed Specific Opportunities, whether under discussion, planned, gaining momentum, start-ups, or growth stage and beyond.
Content will be added to this ‘pinned’ topic soon.
Watch (Follow) this Topic. Then you will automatically get notified as content is initially created or is subsequently changed.
Get Solutions. Send a Reply to the Expert-Host at our Hub and Epicenter.
** Messaging / Replies:**
Replies (See Reply Button below the Topic).
Replies are Instant Messages that go to the Expert-Host.
Content will added to this ‘pinned topic’ or unpinned topic soon.
Topics contain “content”. They are under either a Venue or a Sub-Venue.
Watch (Follow) this Topic.
Then you will automatically get notified as content is either added or is changed.
Also, when you login, above the Venues. On the menu system, is seen a Status Report for the Items you Watch.
Instructions to do so often appear as a GIF ( graphic with a moving cursor ).
Also Watch the Venue or the Sub-Venue it is within.
Also Watch other Venues or Sub-Venues that interest you.
Reach Solvation. Get Personalized help. Get Solutions.
Send a Reply (IM) to the Expert-Host at our Central Hub and Epicenter.
Or, Use the combo chat-messaging pop-up.
Enter your email address. Pick the Division (venue) you want, Send Message.
Replies are Messages (IMs).
- Replies (See Reply Button below the Topic).
- Replies are Instant Messages that go to the Expert-Host.
Pyramid-Weighted™ Tags ( a/k/a Keywords) : Insert at bottom of Topic.
- Best tag, 2nd best tag, 3rd best tag, 4th best tag, 5th best tag, 6th best tag, 7th best, 8th best.
- Do not make a string of tags which is longer than the above which is 100 characters.
- Font is Open Sans font size 10.
"Highlighted String” Search. a/k/a Dynamic Hyperlink creation, producing Dynamic Throughout-the-Forum search and display of all results: (Ryan’s Search System).
- Highlight a "String", whether a word or a series of words.
- Copy the String and place it in the Text Search box at the top left of the screen.
- Execute the search.
- Go to the URL bar in the browser.
- Copy that URL.
- Hit CTRL K (inserts a Hyper-link for the originally highlighted text).
- Clicking on the original Highlighted String, then searches, finds and highlights every instance, throughout the Forum site, the same String that was clicked).